My mother told me “Bloom, stand tall”
“Hold your heart, don’t fear the fall”
It didn’t make much sense
The weight of what she said
But it was true

My papa said “Bloom, tust your light”
“Only then will you take flight”
The time will come when your magic glows
And you’ll feel it in your soul
Now i know why

I’m gonna lift my heart to a dream world
Let its light glow proud and bright, yeah
I’m chasing stars across the sky
That’s how we do it
Together always and forever
Let’s get movin’

To my dream world
My dream world

I’m chasing stars across the sky
That’s how we do it
Together always and forever
Let’s get movin’

Ey-o, ey-o
O-o-ooo
Ey-o, ey-o
O-o-ooo

Searching for a reason why
This raging fire lived inside
Every spark felt wild and new
Like a flame i couldn’t hide
Now i know why

Through the dark, i learned to hear
My voice of strenght, beyond the fear
Every doubt became a doorway
When i trusted what’s inside
And now it’s real

I’m gonna lift my heart to a dream world
Let its light glow proud and bright, yeah
I’m chasing stars across the sky
That’s how we do it
Together always and forever
Let’s get movin’

To my dream world
My dream world

I’m chasing stars across the sky
That’s how we do it
Together always and forever
Let’s get movin’

My mother told me “Bloom, stand tall”
“Hold your heart, don’t fear the fall”
Yeaaa – yeaaahhh!!
Dream world

I’m gonna lift it, yeah
I’m gonna lift my heart to a dream world
Let its light glow proud and bright, yeah
I’m chasing stars across the sky
That’s how we do it
Together always and forever
Let’s get movin’

To my dream world
My dream world

I’m chasing stars across the sky
That’s how we do it
Together always and forever
Let’s get movin’

Yeah!



Mi hai detto “Bloom, ce la farai”
“Non aver paura mai”
Non lo capivo fino in fondo
Ma ora so…
Ce la farò

“Se la tua luce abbraccerai”
“Solo allora splenderai”
La mia magia si risvegliera’
E quel giorno brillerà
Dento di me

Io volerò come in un sogno
E la mia luce splenderà
Sempre più in alto olte le stelle
Su nel cielo
Saremo insieme unite da un solo destino

Come in un sogno
In un sogno

Sempre più in alto olte le stelle
Su nel cielo
Per sempre insieme sempre unite nel destino

Ey-o, ey-o
O-o-ooo
Ey-o, ey-o
O-o-ooo

Sempre a chiedermi il perche’
Di questa fiamma ardente che
Giorno dopo giorno sai
Io sento crescere
Dento di me

Anche nell’oscurità
La mia voce si alzerà
Se un dubbio avrò lo combatterò
E alla fine vincerò
Ce la farò

Io volerò come in un sogno
E la mia luce splenderà
Sempre più in alto olte le stelle
Su nel cielo
Saremo insieme unite da un solo destino

Come in un sogno
In un sogno
Sempre piu’ in alto olte le stelle
Su nel cielo
Per sempre insieme sempre unite nel destino

Mi hai detto “Bloom, ce la farai”
“Non aver paura mai”
Yeaaa – yeaaahhh!!
Mondo magico
Sempre piu’ in alto, si

Io volerò come in un sogno
E la mia luce splenderà
Sempre piu’ in alto olte le stelle
Su nel cielo
Saremo insieme unite da un solo destino

Come in un sogno
In un sogno

Sempre più in alto olte le stelle
Su nel cielo
Per sempre insieme sempre unite nel destino

Yeah!